Colony Surveillance Assay™(CSA): SARS-CoV-2 kit provides a sensitive, reliable, and affordable tool to screen your NHP colony.
The CSA: SARS-CoV-2 kit provides a comprehensive screening for antibodies to SARS-CoV-2. Each sample is screened in a well containing a microarray of printed antigens representing the Spike S1 subunit and the Nucleocapsid protein, as well as the Spike S2 subunit. This multi-antigen serological test provides the highest sensitivity and specificity available for NHP screening. Serological testing is now recommended for protecting valuable research subject and maintaining health of your NHP colony.
Intuitive Biosciences’ CSA: Simian SARS-CoV-2 test is an in vitro serological test using a multiplex microarray of SARS-CoV-2 specific antigens to probe serum for presence of IgG antibodies. Detection of SARS-CoV-2 specific antibodies indicates current of prior infection. CSA: Simian SARS-CoV-2 is an indirect test for SARS-CoV-2 infection and is intended for use by veterinarians and animal care staff to identify animals previously exposed to the virus. The test must be performed using the AQ1000 and AQ Pro software.
Each kit includes:
One assay plate capable of screening up to 94 samples.
A Positive Control Serum and a Negative Control Serum.
Enough reagents to screen up to 94 samples in a single run.
CSA: SARS-CoV-2 Serology Test Service for NHP
|Per sample||Request a quote|
CSA: SARS-CoV-2 Kit, for 94 samples
Reagents and materials for testing up to 94 samples and 2 controls.
|1 Kit||Request a quote|
- 3 unique SARS-CoV-2 antigens (Spike S1, Spike S2, and Nucleocapsid) arrayed with 4 replicate measurements per sample for NHP screening
- Low sample volume requirements – minimum of 5 μL of sera required
- Up to 94 samples can be tested simultaneously
- Rapid assay gets you same day results with numerical values for individual animal tracking
- Included Positive and Negative Control sera allow internal quality control and data normalization
- Positive Control is non-infectious and made from immunized (not infected) animals
- Compatible with the AQ 1000 instrument
- Validated and tested in the field for both domestic and international use
- Distinguishes between infected and immunized animals