AQ 1000 Image Capture and Analysis System
The AQ 1000 is a robust image capture and analysis system used with the AIM (Array Intuitive Multiplexing) technology. The colorimetric analyzer is an open platform reader capable of reading and analyzing microarrays in various formats. The integrated PC and scanner paired with the exceptional ease of the AthenaQuant Pro software provide easy access to the complex data generated.
The included AthenaQuant Pro analysis software provides an automated solution for image analysis that is fast, easy-to-use and affordable. The software can be configured based on customer needs. Data is automatically exported to an Excel template for review and analysis.
- Easy to use interface.
- Unlimited custom product maps for analysis.
- Compatible with our Standard Kits.
- Available with Windows 7 and Excel 2013.
- Easily integrated into your automated liquid handling system.
- Data acquisition is automated, generating Excel reports and *.csv files or other outputs compatible with information management systems.